Since 2012, our innovative, and integrated solutions for economic inclusion and workforce utilization, have shaped community engagement and overall corporate strategies.
We are looking for a talented and reliable Special Projects Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will oversee the organization and management of company projects with varying purposes. He/She will support the project account executives that the projects adhere to budgetary requirements and timelines. He/She will ensure the staff complies with the timeframe required to complete each phase of the project. He/She will manage the project management platforms including project control spreadsheets, track spending, draft correspondence and support the drafting of contracts. He/She will schedule and supervise logistics for meetings, calls, and site visits, and research relevant issues and organizations.
Our team includes some of the sharpest minds in the industry and we hope to add you to our roster.
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in the industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Significant hands-on experience with industry-specific software
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional maturity and confidence.
- Ability to be self-driven and to independently manage fast-paced projects.
- Must be able to use good judgment, discretion and remain objective so as to function independently from other teams.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
$35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Washington, D.C. Metro Area (Required)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being our Special Projects Assistant please submit your application here. Thank you!