We are looking for a talented and reliable Jr. Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to function effectively with limited oversight and moderate on-site training. He or she should understand the importance of database integrity in terms of both efficiency and security. He/she will proactively communicate and collaborate with project stakeholders to analyze business intelligence needs and functional requirements, maintain communication with project stakeholders, and contribute to project analysis and reporting cycles.
Our team includes some of the sharpest minds in the industry and we hope to add you to our roster.
- Support internal business analytical research
- Support internal ad-hoc database queries
- Develop database scripts to support internal business processes
- Develop database scripts to support internal development
- Create and document database management procedures
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Manage and maintain internal reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience (at least 5+ years professional experience)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSMS, SSRS, Visual Studio Data Tools
- SQL scripting skills a plus
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL database structure, modeling and design
- Experience with Cloud based services (like AWS and Azure) a plus
- Relevant Certificates a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional maturity and confidence.
- Ability to be self-driven and to independently manage fast-paced projects.
- Must be able to use good judgment, discretion and remain objective so as to function independently from other teams.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
$45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- AWS: 3 years (Required)
- CSS: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- Washington, D.C. Metro Area (Required)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being our Jr. Software Engineer, please submit your application here. Thank you!