Since our founding, Laisar has contributed to the revitalization and development of communities by using data to help organizations understand the social, economic, and environmental benefits of actively engaging with the surrounding communities in which they operate.
We are looking for a talented and reliable Graphic Design Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will work with other creative team members to produce content, create guidelines for how branding materials should be displayed and used in collaterals and reports.
We are looking for a creative individual who would be directly involved in the development and execution of marketing and branding initiatives across various channels. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinker who is aware of current trends and has excellent verbal and written communication skills to excel in a fast past environment. It’s an exciting time to apply your creative design skills!
Candidate must be fully proficient with the skills and understanding of the following, including but not limited to: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and All Social Media Platforms. Prior experience working on a wide range of marketing functions including branding, communications, advertising, email marketing, digital marketing, website, content creation is a major plus. Digital Photography is also plus.
Our team includes some of the sharpest minds in the management consulting industry and we hope to add you to our roster.
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred
- At least two years of professional experience with designing and laying out marketing materials
- Open-minded and flexible team player
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to create original unique designs
- Good time management, organizational skills, and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional maturity and confidence.
- Ability to be self-driven and to independently manage fast-paced projects.
- Must be able to use good judgment, discretion and remain objective so as to function independently from other teams.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Washington, D.C. Metro Area (Preferred)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being our Graphic Design Intern please submit your application here. Thank you!