We regularly seek a Data Analyst to join our dynamic team to support the administration and management of projects while developing new skills. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to start applying some technical knowledge of fundamentals of business process while developing professional skills in analytics, compliance, and strategy.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for organizing and interpreting statistical information to help colleagues and clients use it to make decisions. He/She will be responsible for using their knowledge of data processing software and business development strategies to provide sound business decisions to company Executives. Duties include collaborating with other data professionals to extract data figures, creating reports based on their findings, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine business initiatives’ success. We are committed to long and successful relationships with our best talent.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with managers and client base.
- Use specialist tools to extract the data needed
- Respond to data-related queries and keeping track of these
- Analyze data to identify trends
- Set up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Research new ways to make use of data
- Produce reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- Present information generated from data to clients and managers.
- 2-4 years of college courses in fields of Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics or related degree.
- Recent Graduates welcome to apply
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills.
- Ability to understand compliance management practices and methodologies is a plus.
- Collaborative and collegial.
- Professional maturity and confidence.
- Ability to be self-driven and to independently manage fast-paced projects.
- Must be able to use good judgment, discretion and remain objective so as to function independently from other teams.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Must be a quick learner with very good work ethic and have familiarity with working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- A high level of mathematical ability.
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the ethics of gathering and working with data.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of web-based project management software.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being part of our team of Data Analysts, please apply online here. Thank you.