We regularly seek a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team to support the administration and management of projects while developing new skills. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to start applying some technical knowledge of fundamentals of business process while developing professional skills in analytics, compliance, and strategy.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for maintaining communication with project stakeholders, conducting administrative tasks, and contributing to project analysis and reporting cycles. We are committed to long and successful relationships with our best talent.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with managers and client base.
- Demonstratea thorough understanding of the customer’s business, their processes.
- Monitorcompliance system and businessfunctions to ensure project goals are met.
- Gain an understanding of the current business process to support day-to-day operations.
- Understand currentbusiness processes employedand assist in the alignment of technology to facilitate theperformance of improved business processes.
- Support managementto broaden and deepen knowledge of new business process analyses, newly acquired tools, skills and software.
- Prepareproject reports, maintain and demonstrate knowledge of resources throughout.
- Demonstrate advanced communication techniques and presentation skills.
- Assist in the coordination of compliance audit activities and communication of expectations and reporting results.
- 2-4 years of college courses in fields of Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics or related degree.
- Recent Graduates welcome to apply
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills.
- Must have very strong customer service skills.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to understand compliance management practices and methodologies is a plus.
- Collaborative and collegial.
- Professional maturity and confidence.
- Ability to be self-driven and to independently manage fast-paced projects.
- Must be able to use good judgment, discretion and remain objective so as to function independently from other teams.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner with very good work ethic and have familiarity with working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
Required Computing Skills:
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of web-based project management software.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being part of our team of Business Analysts, please apply online here. Thank you.