Since 2012, our innovative, and integrated solutions for economic inclusion and workforce utilization, have shaped community engagement and overall corporate strategies.
We have an immediate opening available for a Project Analyst to join our dynamic team to support the administration and management of projects while developing new skills. This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to start applying some technical knowledge of fundamentals of business process while developing professional skills in analytics, compliance, and strategy. Ideally, the successful candidate has a passion for community and stakeholder outreach, interest in construction projects, sales and marketing, communications, and socio-economic impact. Activities will include actively engaging with small and minority-owned businesses on the client’s large-scale projects and outreach initiatives within local communities.
- Staff liaison to all project teams and ensures that all deliverables are on schedule.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer’s business, their processes.
- Monitor compliance system and business functions to ensure project goals are met.
- Gain an understanding of the current business process to support day-to-day operations.
- Understand current business processes employed and assist in the alignment of technology to facilitate the performance of improved business processes.
- Support management to broaden and deepen knowledge of new business process analyses, newly acquired tools, skills and software.
- Prepare project reports, maintain and demonstrate knowledge of resources throughout.
- Demonstrate advanced communication techniques and presentation skills.
- Maintain SOPs and processes for internal management of projects.
- Monitor the project’s compliance-related processes and ensure consistent practices and standards across the administration of the project.
- Assist with developing and implementing improvements to best practices to continually enhance the effectiveness of the project’s compliance program.
- Assist in the coordination of compliance audit activities and communication of expectations and reporting results.
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in related fields of Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics or related degree.
- Recent Graduates a plus.
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills.
- Must have very strong customer service skills.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to understand compliance management practices and methodologies is a plus.
- Collaborative and collegial.
- Professional maturity and confidence.
- Ability to be self-driven and to independently manage fast-paced projects.
- Must be able to use good judgment, discretion and remain objective so as to function independently from other teams.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner with very good work ethic and have familiarity with working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
Required Computing Skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of technical design and portal aspects of SharePoint
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a Full-Time position based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
$40,000 – $45,000 per year
How to Apply
If you are interested in being our Project Analyst, please submit your application here. Thank you!