Operational Assessment and Planning
Operational Assessment and Planning is designed to provide organizations with an informed and independent view of the current state of their operations and lay the foundation for transformative change that will improve performance and lower costs.
Using our proven, rapid assessment methodology, we analyze key existing data to benchmark your operation, uncover the areas in need of improvement and define the potential for cost savings and service level improvement. We delineate the root causes of all issues, both organizational and market driven, and assess whether internal optimization programs, outsourcing programs or a combination of both will best meet your needs.
Our assessment methodology is rapid, controlled, comprehensive, fact-based, realistic, and all-encompassing.
Operational Assessment Process
1. Documents existing business model and identifies pain points
2. Evaluates existing technology platforms to identify functional gaps or deficiencies
3. Surveys the appropriate in scope managers to understand the work they perform.
4. Manages the vendor RFP review and selection process
5. Audits vendor performance with custom weightings and measurements
6. Analyze data and produce a comprehensive report that details findings and recommendations.
7. Provide a program roadmap which outlines how to transform from your current state to the desired future state.
Building off the assessment and strategy, we work with you to manage a transformation program and realize the benefits within a short period of time yielding significant quality improvements, increasing productivity that you can translate into savings or delivering more functionality to your organization. Our goal is to optimize each business activity or service in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Once this is accomplished, we eliminate the need to perform an activity altogether by reducing the demand for a service or eliminating the underlying condition that led to the need for the service.
Enterprise Content Management
Document management controls the life cycle of documents in organizations. At Laisar, we look at how documents are created, reviewed, published, and consumed and how they are ultimately disposed of or retained.
In today’s fast-paced, competitive business environment, it is imperative that an organization develop a strategy that embraces the automation of business processes coupled with document and enterprise content management. The benefits of a robust system are:
1. The reduction of operating costs by streamlining processes, workload balancing and eliminating redundant tasks
2. Adherence to regulatory compliance based on consistent business processes
An effective workflow system has the following characteristics:
- A central repository where documents are stored and indexed
- A security system that allows only the appropriate personnel to view cabinets, folders, and documents
- A flexible workflow methodology with rules that mirror manual processes, and can adjust the flow of information dynamically based on logical criteria. The ability for knowledge workers to have anywhere, anytime access to the documents they need to get the job done.
Laisar’s approach in business process management, communications management solutions, and enterprise content management lead to better regulatory compliance, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and process efficiency.